Website goals are paramount to creating an efficient and sustainable digital marketing strategy. It sounds...September 16, 2014
If Google Adwords is part of your online marketing strategy, knowing how to run a...April 14, 2014
Working for a variety of Public Relations and Marketing firms I saw firsthand how clients...December 6, 2012
How to Avoid Shiny Object Syndrome (SOS) in Social Media It’s partly human nature. We...April 25, 2012
The Final Piece
We’ll come in to your office and talk about where you want to be in 3, 6 and 12 months and we’ll let you know how we think we can be the Final Piece to getting you there.
We’ll go back to our cave and create a strategy of how to get there and choose just what kinds of online and offline marketing vehicles are going to help us on the trip.
We’ll give you the plan and show you not only how we plan to get your business to the finish line, but how we’ll track our trip and make sure we don’t derail, crash or run out of gas.
We’ll keep you updated on a weekly and monthly basis for the entire trip with analytical reports that include graphs, metrics and measurement to show you our progress until we arrive at your destination.
- For the past few years it has been my extreme pleasure to work with Final Piece who we've entrusted for all our marketing needs. The results have been phenomenal. Matt's team does a superb job of handling all of our web design, Google search placement, videos, logos, print material, social media and much more. As a result, we've experienced record year after record year under Matt's leadership. I would highly recommend him to any company that wants to achieve the same results.Burke Hutcheson | Triclean
- Final Piece Consulting has been a vital resource for our reinvigoration of 3-C Family Service’s web presence. Matt helped take us from just having a very good web page to having a dynamic web presence. His integration of social networking into the content we already had and his gentle dogging on all of us to continue to generate new content has increased our web traffic and business. He is an easy and responsive partner that is greatly appreciated.Don Azevedo, Ph.D. | 3-C Family Services
- Matt impressed me so much when I met him at one company, I brought him into my next engagement. He is by far the best marketing investment you can find. High grade work, delivered on time, with great advice at an extremely reasonable price. In my opinion, he is the best way for a small company to clearly make a major leap forward.- Tom Wall, Director of Business Development
- We have been working with Final Piece since 2010 and they have done great things for our company. Matt has helped with the marketing of Metal Roof Consultants as well as creating an up-to-date functional new website. We are very happy with the work Final Piece Consulting has done for us and will be using their services in the future.- Brad Howard, Business Director | Metal Roof Consultants
- Matt Vaughan is a true Social Media guru. His knowledge and advice on how to maximize my exposure in the most economic way to my client and prospect base has helped set me apart from the competition within my industry. Thanks Matt for keeping me on the cutting edge!!-Mark Wooten, Certified Mortgage Planner | SunTrust